Free Tax USA Customer Service Contact Number

If you have any feedback, reviews, experiences, complaint or any query related to the products or services of the Free Tax USA, then you can contact through its customer service number as shown below.

Free Tax USA Customer Service Number

customer service detail of the Free Tax USA may or may not be tollfree. Here Free Tax USA shares customer service number, customer service email id,
address detail of Free Tax USA as well as other related links that can assists its customer to tackle their problem.
customer service number of Free Tax USA : (801) 812-1040
Email id of Free Tax USA : [email protected]
Address detail of Free Tax USA : PO Box 51048, Provo, Utah 84605-1048, United States
Address detail, email id and customer service number of Free Tax USA as shown above can help you in conveying their problems, suggestions, possitive feedback, negative feedback as well as reviews related to the products and services of the Free Tax USA.
Name :
Email :

Comments (7) on Free Tax USA

James Jemison:

I'm lookin for a refund I paid for the wrong year on 6/29Posted on Jun 30, 2016

Eddie Williams:

What papers do I mail to the IRS for my state and federal taxes?Posted on Jun 27, 2016

Eddie Williams:

I did not receive both years of taxes I paid for.Posted on Jun 27, 2016

Kiiyana Heath:

I went to complete my 2012 taxes. I put in my debit card information and the next page said that the process for $12.99 and i would get federal and state taxes but it couldn't be competed because I needed to complete a schedule c form. I went back to complete the form and at the end they asked for my credit card information. They have already taken $12.99 from my card for the first process(which they didn't even complete) and now they are asking for another $5.99 (and they don't even give me the option to have state and fed taxes. 630 561 2557 is my contact number.Posted on Apr 13, 2016

Christine Sessions:

Please help me obtain a new password.. I don't remember my security questions. Please help me.Posted on Mar 25, 2016


Since I now live in California, how do I fill out the verification form for my Ohio e-file? Do I use my California address off my Car drivers license, or my Ohio DL?Posted on Mar 09, 2016

Michael Maurice McFarland:

Hey my name is Michael Maurice McFarland i had my taxes done with yall online this year an i got approved for my money but what i'm trying to say is i don't have my on bank account an i put my tax money in my step dad account an is bank told him yall Charge him $52.00 an i want to no if there a Chance he can get his money back because the bank sent the money back to the IRS cause i don't have account with the bank THANKS 2/20/2016Posted on Feb 20, 2016